en | nl | es



Handling of payroll related forms

Handling of payroll related forms

We examine and apply for social insurance certificates in the home country if your incoming employee chooses to remain insured in his or her home country.

In this regard we also provide renewal and timely notice of development. Besides that we can apply for the 30% ruling.

Setting up a new branch for your business abroad/overseas? Immensum has the skills and contacts to make sure the branch is set up in no time and the local payroll is reliably managed.